Summer is officially here! And so are Panda & Pip, your new two best friends ready for any adventure. Whether that’s jet-setting around the world or exploring the shrubbery in your garden.
This box includes…
- Legami pencil with removable Panda eraser
- Legami Panda eraser scented with strawberries
- Illustrated postcards
- Black fine liner and white gel pen
- 2 sheets of washi paper stickers
- Washi tape roll illustrated with Pip
- Bookmark for your holiday reading
- Black and white paper - for making your very own Panda!
- Teeny, tiny, fluffy Pip to accompany you on your adventures.
Essentials for every pencil case
With this Rowan Berry Stationery box, we’ve tried to fill up your stationery stash with some essentials that will come in handy every day! So we have included a pastel white Uni-Ball Signo Gel Pen and a black Uni Pin Fineliner. Pair these with the pieces of white and black card also included in the box and you can make yourself your very own summery Panda!!
Cute and Kawaii Panda Erasers
This month you not only get one but TWO Kawaii Panda erasers! The first comes with the HB Legami pencil. It is so unbelievably cute, climbing up your pencil and keeping you company as you write and draw.
The second is a PANTASTIC eraser scented with strawberries. It is super soft and super lovely to use. Your Panda pal will be here to support you every step of the way - even when you make a mistake!
In need of somewhere to keep all of your Panda stationery? Check out this epic Panda pencil case, perfect for stashing all of your supplies!
Scrapbooking Supplies for the Summer
Decorate your scrapbooks, journals and notebooks with these beautiful washi paper stickers and washi tape! You can stick the washi paper stickers wherever you like - because they have a low tac they can be reused! However, we wouldn’t recommend these for outdoor use or where they might get wet.
Washi tape is a really versatile item to have in your scrapbooking supplies. We’ve detailed just a few of the ways you can use it below!
How to use Washi Tape in your scrapbooking projects
- Place the tape around the edge of your pages to create patterned borders.
- Cover a piece of a card in strips of washi tape and use various shapes and sizes of craft hole punches to create patterned shapes.
- Tape it to the edge of your page and fold it over to create a tab so you can easily find the pages you need.
- Use it to tape photos in your journals or scrapbook pages by adding it to the corners or around all the edges. Because it is low tac it shouldn’t ruin the photo and you should be able to take it out when you need to!
- Journal over the top of the washi tape - use it to create a header and write over the top of the tape.
Don’t forget to pack these for your holiday!
In addition to all of the lovely stationery supplies, we’ve got some holiday essentials too! Including the Panda & Pip bookmark - the perfect page keeper for your holiday reads and some postcards - the ideal way to send your loved ones a note to let them know you’re thinking of them.
Take Pip on an adventure
We couldn’t resist adding a teeny tiny fluffy Pip to take on your very own adventures. And don’t worry, it is much more about creativity and imagination than it is about air miles so whether you’re travelling far or looking out the window, let’s make some memories with Pip! We’d love to see your photos too… tag us on Instagram @undertherowantrees and #PipExplores
You can buy a Panda & Pip box here or you can sign up for our subscription here. Our next theme is Tropical Madness - this one is for botanical and pattern lovers!