The new STABILO Grow combines elegant design and sustainability. The three colour and wood options, just as the raw materials used, are inspired by nature and offer a style to suit all tastes. Whether oak, beech or cherry – each fountain pen is unique due to its special grain.
Writing comfort, design and sustainability naturally combined.
STABILO Grow immediately impresses with its graceful, harmonious design and nature-inspired colours. But its intrinsic values also make an excellent impression.
A perfect writing feel and maximum leakage protection make it your favourite pen and your best writing companion for years to come. Above all, however, it's eco-friendly: The climate-neutral* fountain pen reduces plastic consumption and carbon footprint due to the use of renewable raw materials such as wood, cellulose and sunflower seed hulls.*By using renewable materials approx. 70% of CO2 is saved in the raw material compared to conventional plastic, offsetting of remaining CO2 emissions with certified climate protection projects.
Friends for (almost) forever
A high level of writing comfort and high-quality materials such as wood or a stainless steel nib with an integrated iridium tip make the STABILO Grow a product that will give you lasting pleasure.
More than just climate-neutral*
Products with numerous sustainable features in terms of the materials and production processes used.
Each shaft is unique due to its individual colour and wood grain. Linseed oil protects the wood from contamination and germs. You can easily renew the protective coating layer at home using cooking oil.
Which combination is best for you?
Beech/blueberry blue - clear like a day by the ocean, oak/moss green - calming like a walk in the woods, or cherry/plum red, warm like a late summer day?
- Climate-neutral* product;
- Includes one blue ink cartridge;
- Shaft made from 100% FSC®-certified wood from Germany;
- Ergonomic grip zone made from 100% bio-plastics based on renewable raw materials;
- Cap: conventional plastic partially replaced by natural fibres (sunflower seed hulls);
- The renewable raw materials we use are waste products from the food and paper industry that are ethically sound;
- Three types of wood with typical colour and grain: Oak, beech and cherry. Every pen is individual in colour and wood grain;
- A high-quality writing system with a stainless steel nib with an iridium tip ensures a soft writing feel without scratches and maximum leakage protection.