I have known the lovely Aurore McLeod for a few years and we have lots of her prints in our home. She first featured in Stationery Box in October 2018. Her cute creatures are well known to fans of Friends in the Leaves. Aurore specialising in super cute creatures. As well as her beautiful illustrations, she also makes toys and jewellery to bring her designs to life.
Amazingly, our ideas for this box came together without too much difficulty as soon as we decided ginger biscuits would be involved. We wanted a sense of snuggly winter fun without a Christmas focus. The Hygee feel was an obvious next step.
Aurore McLeod’s Winter Friends Rowan Berry Box Contents:
- A large sheet of gift wrap perfect for gift wrapping, scrapbooking or decoupage. I’ve seen some beautiful examples of the paper being used in journals to add a quick splash of colour.
- Gift tags with gold ribbon. The perfect accompaniment to the beautiful gift wrap.
- Cute sticker sheet produced by one of our new favourite suppliers Sticker Mule. They send yummy hot sauce with their orders! They print stickers in all sorts of shapes and sizes so will definitely be featuring in future Rowan Berry Boxes.
- Two greetings cards and envelopes featuring Aurore’s original designs.
- I thought the baking scene was too cute for you to send to your friends so I also printed it on an A5 postcard for you to frame or use in your journal.
- Square sketchbook with 170gsm uncoated plain paper. Ideal for sketching.
- Gingerbread recipe card; feel free to send me samples to taste!
- December calendar page.
- Sakura Pentouch gold pen which is perfect for use on dark coloured paper as well as other surfaces like wood and glass. It takes a good shake to get the ink flowing so you get a work out at the same time!