It is now time for the Under the Sea Stationery Box reveal! I love all the blue-green shades associated with the sea and thought it would be the perfect theme for creating beautiful spreads in your planner, bullet journal or scrapbook.
This Stationery Box included:
- Whale pattern pencil case to store your under the sea goodies.
- Blue brush pen. Perfect for practising your brush lettering.
- Narwhal pen holder clip. Use this to keep your favourite pen with your diary or notebook.
- Dolphin paperclip. Use this little chap to keep your notes stationary.
- Shell washi tape. This would also be great for a beach or mermaid themed spread.
- Blue sea and sky washi tape. This simple blue tape is perfect for a classic spread or for writing over.
- Blue-green page markers. Use these to mark the months in your planner or to keep track of your favourite recipes in your cookbook.
- Sea creature ephemera. How gorgeous are these whale bookmarks? I’m going to use mine to make a shaker dashboard for my traveller’s notebook.
- Reusable straw and cleaning brush. This flummoxed a few of you! As it’s been such a hot topic recently, I thought we all needed a reusable straw to do our bit for the sea. Your straw is dishwasher safe and the cleaning brush is perfect to make sure that the inside is sparkling clean too.