Inside your 68-page magazine we show you how to master hand lettering, with 21 step-by-projects for you to try.
SIMPLY LETTERING FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Guide to the essential tools and techniques you’ll need to get started
- Colour-blending masterclass with Lou Collins
- Interviews with Kirsten Burke, Paul Antonio, James Lewis & Ian Barnard
- Gift-wrap & tags featuring faux calligraphy
- How to set up the perfect journaling page with resident expert Helen Colebrook
- How to add shadows to your lettering
- Chalkboard effects explained
- Fountain pen basics
- Quilled typography
- And much more!
- Brush lettering starter set featuring two dual-tipped brush pens
- 32-page pack featuring practice sheets, alphabets & templates
|Dimensions||30 × 22 × 2.5 cm|