The Kaweco Frosted Sport Fountain Pen gives you a glimpse of the inner workings of the pen through the milky exterior. The barrel is produced from high-quality ABS/Makrolon plastic, featuring a cylindrical barrel and an octagonal cap design. This stops your pen from rolling, ideal for use on a train or aeroplane. The nib is rendered from durable stainless steel with a chrome plated finish, designed to generate a brilliantly smooth writing experience.
These pens are durable but incredibly lightweight. The unique design means that the compact design is extended when the cap is placed on the end of the pen. The Kaweco Frosted Sport Fountain Pen is part of a range of beautiful writing instruments created by this German writing instrument company. Learn more about the history of the Kaweco brand here.
Choose from: Natural Coconut, Blush Pitaya, Light Blueberry, Sweet Banana, Soft Mandarine or Fine Lime.
Kaweco Frosted Sport Fountain Pen
- Manufactured from high-quality ABS/Makrolon plastic
- Complete with polished chrome plated details
- Fitted with a medium chrome-plated stainless steel nib
- Screw-cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Compatible with standard international mini sized ink cartridges
- Can be converted for use with bottled ink (purchased separately)
- Capped size: 10.5cm long
- Cap posted size: 13cm long
- Supplied in Kaweco packaging
- Choice of nib sizes available, contact me if you don’t see what you are looking for.