Indian ink is a water soluble permenant black ink, ideal for calligraphy and brush lettering.
• Trusted drawing ink for drawing, calligraphy and airbrush work.
• Not for tattoo.
• Based on highly lightfast pigment and shellac
• Gives an attractive deep black result through a maximum pigment concentration
• Can be thinned with water; waterproof once dry
• Suitable for many sorts of grounds such as (technical) drawing paper, board, polyester film and tracing paper
• Applied using, for example, a drawing pen and water colour brush