Are you a fan of expressive artwork with broad brushstrokes? The edding acrylic marker broad will inspire you! With its 5-10 mm wide chisel nib, this marker is ideal for colouring in larger areas or making broader strokes. You can even write finer lettering with the thin side of the nib.
The ink contains highly pigmented, lightfast and permanent acrylic paint. The colour palette contains 26 colours. Their luminosity and effects will inspire you! They are available in three different degrees of coverage (opaque, semi-opaque and transparent), allowing a wide variety of painting techniques. Step by step tutorial here.
- Acrylic marker for painting on light or dark surfaces, ideal for materials like canvas or painting paper
- The chisel nib has a stroke width of 5-10 mm
- The high-quality, pigmented water-based acrylic paint is opaque, lightfast, odourless and permanent after drying
- Suitable spare nibs (edding 5000 spare nibs) are available
- Shake the marker with the cap on
- Remove the cap
- Pump the marker with the nib downwards on e.g. a piece of scrap paper
- Carefully pump it up and down until ink fills the nib
- The marker is now ready to use
- Store horizontally and at room temperature (5-30 °C)