Royal Talens Ecoline Watercolour Brush Pens Botanic set provides you with the perfect set to start off working with brush pens allowing you to create a finished piece.
Ecoline Brush Pens are filled with Ecoline Liquid Watercolour Ink. Ecoline ink offers artists a vibrant and rewettable fluid watercolour that is suitable for a range of artistic techniques. Their ink is transparent and dye-based and can be used to create washes of colour and detailed illustrations.
These highly versatile pens can be used to create a vast range of marks. Use their fine tip for the smallest of details, or utilize the side of the brush to create bold, sweeping marks.
As these inks are dye-based they are not lightfast, therefore it is recommended that your work is stored away from direct sunlight.
They are usable on any surface suited for watercolour; use them for painting, product design, illustration, fashion design or even calligraphy!
This set contains 10 brush pens in the following colours: 579 pastel violet – 318 carmine – 654 fir green – 656 forest green – 657 bronze-green – 666 pastel green – 665 spring green – 202 deep yellow – 439 sepia light – 416 sepia.
Ecoline Watercolour Brush Pens – Botanic
- Several colours can be used together for easy blending and brushes can also be used to mix tones or soften lines
- Held vertically the handy brush pens are capable of achieving fine detail
- Held at an angle with the belly of the brush dragging they make thicker lines
- Capable of responding to pressure and making a range of flowing interesting lines
- Vibrant colour
- Inks can be thinned to create gorgeous washes
- Not waterproof so can be re-wetted once dry
- 5mm brush nib enables a wide range of marks
- Fast drying and odourless