The Cork grip area on these holders, being slightly wider than normal, makes them easier to hold, with a softer feel and non-slip in use.
For use with most Calligraphy nibs from Leonardt, also Brause and William Mitchell nibs.
Not for Mapping Nibs.
Tip: if necessary you can use sandpaper to shape the cork area to give a personalised grip.
- Manuscript Black Dip Pen Holder with Cork Grip
- Comfortable grip for extended writing
- Metal ferrule within the penholder provides a secure grip for the vast majority of nibs
- The upper part of penholder is painted black, with a cork grip to the base of the pen holder
- Length Approx. 170mm / 17cm / 6.5 inch