Whether it be writing or drawing, doodling or colouring, trendy teens are able to do it all better when picking up a pencil is this much fun. Faber-Castell is supplying them with the ideal tools with the new Black Edition colour pencils: made of high-quality black wood from sustainable forestry, they look stylish, rest comfortably in the hand thanks to their ergonomic triangular shape – and are guaranteed to produce fantastic artistry. Their extra-soft pigment allows the intensely vibrant colours to really stand out; the super-soft lead, which is unbreakable thanks to a special bonding process, guarantees stunning results even on dark or coloured paper.
Black Edition Colour Pencils Features:
- Black wood and Supersoft lead: Pure colour!
- Supersoft lead for great effects even on coloured and dark paper
- Colour pencils with an ergonomic triangular shape
- Brilliant colours
- Extra smooth colour laydown
- Break-resistant due to SV bonding
- Wood from certified sustainable forestry
- Carbon-neutral production