In cooperation with the international Bullet Journaling community and designer Ryder Carroll, Leuchtturm 1917 are writing the next successful chapter of the original Bullet Journal Edition 2.
The intensive exchange with the BuJo community has generated ideas for new features and details, with which Ryder Carroll’s ground-breaking method for self-organisation can be integrated into your own life even more intuitively. Enjoy more individual structure and creativity – with the new Bullet Journal® – Edition 2.
- Specially developed low-transparency 120 g/m² paper
- Page Dividers for smart markings on each page
- Grid Guide for calendar overviews, diagrams and trackers
- Sticker Set with practical monthly and weekly overviews
- Pocket Guide with Bullet Journaling instructions
- Cover also available now in the exclusive shade Blush
Easily accessible right on the front cover, the guide will help you quickly layout your pages.
Built for BuJo
Edition 2 is packed with BuJo specific features including a Bullet Key, Index, and Future Log.
Each of the 204 numbered pages features a dot-grid designed to perfectly balance various layouts with or without borders. Subtle markers help to quickly divide up the grid and display page status.
Room to breathe
The pages feature slightly larger margins to frame your content and make it pop. It also lends itself to lettering titles in either vertical or horizontal orientations.
More than meets the eye
Leuchtturm's new revolutionary sustainably sourced 120 GSM paper was specifically engineered to be the best canvas for your thoughts, no matter how you choose to express them.
Featuring lots of new information and visual examples, the pocket guide is a great resource for new and experienced Bullet Journalists alike. Bonus: it fits into the back pocket of the notebook and serves as a ruler.
Quickly set up your Monthly Logs with the date-related stickers. Stick the metallic dots and bolts next to things you want to stay mindful of, both in and outside of your notebook.
Bullet Journal Edition 2 Features:
• 120 g/sqm paper
• Page divider for quick grouping of pages
• Detachable Bullet Journal® pocket guide in English
• Grid guide in the inside cover
• Set of stickers featuring days of the week, months and much more ...
• Ruling: Dotted
• Three page-markers
• Index, Future Log and 206 numbered pages
• Elastic enclosure band
• Gusseted pocket for small souvenirs, notepads or cards
• Thread-bound book
• Stickers for labelling and archiving
• Cover colour: Black or Blush with blind embossing "Bullet Journal"
Medium (A5) 145 x 210 mm Hardcover