The Rose Garden Rowan Berry Box was designed by Lisa Kirkbride. Lisa is a graphic designer, illustrator and pattern designer living in sunny Whitley Bay in the northeast of England.
Her surface pattern style is heavily influenced by a background in graphic design and this is reflected in her designs which are bold, vibrant and fun. Lisa is inspired by Scandinavian design and 1950s vintage fabrics and wall coverings. She is driven by her love for creating patterns – especially florals – while exploring new colour combinations that catch the eye.
Ultimately, Lisa loves to make art that makes people smile.
I met Lisa during 2019 when she attended a taster event for Mint Business Club which I’m very proud to be part of. We instantly bonded over our love of stationery. It only took me a year to pin her down to design a box for us but I’m sure you will agree it was worth the wait and that her designs are simply stunning.
It was a pleasure to work with someone so local but thanks to Covid, we had our planning meetings via Zoom. I can’t wait until we can meet up for a cuppa to chat all things stationery again soon.
Rose Garden Rowan Berry Box Contents:
- To-do sticky notes – perfect for quick lists or sticking on the fridge to remind you of important tasks.
- Thank you cards featuring Lisa’s stunning Rose Garden design and metallic blue self-seal envelopes.
- Postcards perfect for sending little notes, framing or sticking in your journal.
- Stickers for decorating your envelopes or your planner. Another fantastic job from Sticker Mule.
- Washi tape with a coordinating leaf pattern.
- Teardrop paperclips in gold or green in a cute drawstring bag.
- Pentel Hybrid Dual Metallic Pens.